The advancement in technology has brought about a great diversity to the iGaming world and the availability of multiple roulette variations serves as proof. One of the latest variations is the Double Ball Roulette. The game shares the same features with other variations except that it uses two balls instead of the normal one. In addition, this variation has a special system known as Layover System which is used with any regular single ball 32-inch online roulette wheel.
In as much as it may seem odd; the balls are set in a way that they will never collide with each other. This game is similar to American roulette as it consists of 36 divisions labeled with numbers from 1 to 36 and with double zeros and a zero. Moreover, players have two high chances of winning when placing inside bets. Also, a payer wins if both roulette balls settle in the selected number.
How to do I Play Double Ball Roulette?
As the name suggests, the game is available in doubles, i.e. it is available in single zero version and double zero at the same time. The black and red colors alternate on the board through numbers 1 to 36. The two zero pockets of the game (0) (00) are painted green in color. Players are allowed to place two individual number bets at a time and if both numbers happen to come up, both bets win. This explains why the game has garnered so much popularity over a short period of time. Players need to understand the twist on the outside bet layout because you cannot collect the payout until both balls win the bet.
What are the different types of Double Ball Roulette Bets?
The good thing about playing this variation is that it is possible to place different types of inside and outside bets. The payouts have also been adjusted since the game use two balls. Here are some of the common bets available in Double Ball Roulette variant:
Inside and Outside Bets
- Straight Up bet on individual numbers including the single and double zeros with a payout of 17 to 1 on a single number and 34 to 1 if both numbers win
- Split bet on two adjacent numbers with payouts of 8 to 1 and 16 to 1
- Street bet on three numbers in a row and has payouts of 5 to 1 and 10 to 1
- Corner bet encompasses four numbers touching corners
- Red/Black bet with a payout of 3 to 1
- Dozen bet comprises 12 numbers and has a payout of 8 to 1
- Double Ball Jackpot bet on any individual number including 0 and 00